Wedding Anniversaries are a special date to remember! But why does it seem so hard to think of gift ideas for our spouses on this special day?!
With Jeff and I recently celebrating our wedding anniversary, I thought I would share 5 of my favourite gift ideas for either a husband or wife. So, if you’re husband keeps asking you what to get you, be sure to send them straight here!
Wedding Anniversary Gift Guide
- Customized Home Décor. His and Hers Items are always personalized and I think make the absolute cutest gifts.
- Print those photos. People seem to never print their photos anymore, but I think printing photos is so important because it means so much more displayed or held somewhere meaningful. Photos on your phone are convenient but not displayed. Chatbooks, Vistaprint or even Costco are quick and easy sites or stores to print those photos at! You can easily create a photo album to be printed or get prints and put them in your own book.
- Homemade Supper. I don’t know what can literally be more meaningful then a spouse cooking a supper especially for you. Noone else in mind but yourself. Can you say romantic?!
- Bloom N Bliss Flowers. Flowers are perfect and cliché for any romantic holiday… BUT why not give her those flowers that LAST a year or more!! WHAT?! It’s an actual thing and they are located in Regina! Extra special because they will sit there for so much longer and think about how much she loves them and you!
- Personalized Gift. There’s something about personalized gifts with your letter or name on them that makes you feel so special. For those with unique names (*cough cough* me!) these are great gifts!
Do you have any gift ideas of your own?